REGISTRATION FEES (Rates are in EURO)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Full participant - Low & Lower - Middle Economy Countries *
Trainee (Students/Fellows/Nurses)** Low & Lower - Middle Economy Countries *
UNTIL november 16, 2021
november 17, 2021 – february 1, 2022
From february 2, 2022
**Proof of Student/Fellow/Nurse status is mandatory – In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the Online registration.
Fees for all Congress Participants Include:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- An invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Refreshments as per times scheduled in the scientific programme
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 Euro handling fee is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees. Please make drafts payable to:
- Account Name: Psych Congress Europe 2022 (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-315
IBAN No: CH46 0483 5150 0934 9231 5
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected and charged the late rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Congress account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
- Cancellations received up and including 17 November 2021 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between 18 November 2021 until 8 February 2022 – 50% will be refunded
- As of 9 February 2022 – no refund will be made.
Note: in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: email@example.com
For inquiries, please contact:
PCE 2022 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140